Low voltage switchboards
Production of low-voltage complete devices (LVD) according to the customer’s specifications: main switchboard (MSB), input-distribution devices (ASU), lighting panels (SCHO), automatic transfer switchboards (ATS), drive control panels (SCHU, SCHMU, NU ), electricity distribution points (PR), cable boards, automation system boards (APCS), reactive power compensation boards, cabinets of complete transformer substations, control boards for electric motors, pumps, ventilation, boiler rooms.
Our principles for solving the assigned tasks
- Flexibility and speed in decisions
- Energy efficiency
- Environmental Safety
Low voltage switchboards Kiev, Ukraine
Modern and reliable power supply and automation solutions
Low-voltage complete devices to improve the reliability of power supply.
What is a Low Voltage Package Device?
LVCD is an abbreviation of the words “Low-voltage Complete Devices” in accordance with GOST 22789-94 ST IEC 439-1-85 (less and less common, since it remained from the time of the union) is a set of low-voltage devices up to 1000 V AC current and up to 1500 V DC in power grids with solidly grounded or insulated neutral intended for:
- reception and distribution
- regulation, etc.
Assembled on one constructive basis:
In a single technical solution:
With all external and internal elements protected from external influences (the designation IP is abbreviated as the protection class of the enclosure of electrical equipment, where the first value is protection from dust, and the second is from moisture in accordance with DIN 40050, GOST 14254, IEC 60529), while ensuring reliable function and safe operation.
The term “complete” means that the consumer receives a fully assembled device, ready for connection, while all the equipment is interconnected by conductors in accordance with the diagram of this device.
Assignment of LVCD
The main functions of LVCD are reception, metering and distribution of current; in addition, the low-voltage complete device prevents short circuits and overloads of outgoing power circuits, and some models take control of the controlled elements of electrical equipment. Low-voltage switchboards are included in the package of switchgears and controllers of electric drives or are installed separately in the form of separate cabinets and switchboards for distribution, control and automation.
Scope of LVCD
When designing an LVCD, a single-line or schematic diagram is taken as a basis; installation of low-voltage complete devices is not difficult and quickly pays off. Domestic low-voltage switchgears are used in the organization of power supply to residential, public and commercial premises in small areas of energy consumption. Industrial low-voltage package modules are used in industries that require a constant power supply – in metallurgy, energy, mechanical engineering, food industry, chemical and oil and gas industries, livestock complexes and infrastructure facilities.
Classification of ASSEMBLY
The wide scope of LVCD application entails specialization; devices for different purposes differ in configuration, installation method and functionality. There are five basic modifications of low-voltage switchgear, on the basis of which individual design and selection of automatic equipment is carried out.
- input-distribution device – intended for the supply and primary distribution of energy;
- main distribution board – performs the main voltage distribution;
- switchboard – distributes and registers voltage in individual sections of the power circuit;
- ATS switchboard – provides automatic switching of inputs;
- automatic control panels – prevent emergencies and regulate the operation of executive devices – lighting devices, pumps, individual heating points, etc.
Types of LVCD structures
One of the main requirements for low-voltage switchgear is high resistance to mechanical, thermal and electrical loads, which is achieved through a well-thought-out design. A wide range of design solutions for low-voltage switchgear is available, taking into account the operating conditions of electrical equipment, among which there are four main types:
- block – a stationary, retractable or rotary structure, which has control elements and signal equipment on the front panel;
- LVCC cabinet – closed metal case with a door;
- LVCD shield – frame metal structure of open or closed type; available in wall-mounted, built-in and floor versions;
- drawer – a compact hinged structure with a lockable door.
Working with AVR PLUS
In practice, after making a decision on cooperation, the specialists of “AVR PLUS” receive an application, technical assignment, project or scheme and, depending on the task, begin to develop solutions, select analogs, improve, expand, change the parameters and characteristics of the required products. Further, the developed scheme (solution) is submitted to the customer for approval along with specifications and information on the estimated price, production time. As a result, a supply contract is concluded. If necessary, specialists visit the site for review, data collection, clarifications, necessary measurements and measurements.
AVR PLUS manufactures:
- Main switchboards (main switchboards),
- IDD (input distribution devices),
- LB (lighting boards),
- ATS (automatic transfer / switch-on) shields,
- control panels for the drive SHCHU, SHMU, YAU;
- electricity distribution points PR;
- cable shields;
- reactive power compensation boards;
- low-voltage distribution boards for transformer (workshop) substations;
- panels of automation systems – APCS;
- panels of instrumentation and automation (instrumentation and automation);
- control panels for asynchronous electric motors (with frequency controlled devices and soft starters);
- cabinets of 0.4 kV auxiliary transformer substations;
- control panels for pumping units;
- ACS ventilation panels;
- Boiler room ACS boards.
High reliability is ensured by the use of high-quality components from the world’s leading manufacturers and flagships of the domestic electrical industry.
A variety of design solutions (meeting the requirements for dimensions) is ensured by the use of housings of different designs – prefabricated, welded, etc.
The use of removable (plug-in) and withdrawable (withdrawable) switching and protection devices ensures functionality and safe performance of maintenance and repair work, including without removing the voltage.
All products are subject to final inspection, routine measurements and tests. A device passport is attached to the products.
Customers, if desired, visit production in order to monitor and control the manufacturing process or acceptance of finished equipment before packaging for transportation.
Certificates and Licenses
Our own high-tech production, cooperation with manufacturers of reliable and modern components, as well as extensive experience in projects of various levels of complexity allows us to implement the ideas of our clients at reasonable prices.
We use only reliable components
We use only reliable components from well-known world manufacturers
Prices for electrical services
Prices for electrical services depend on the scope of the project, conditions and features of the installation of structures at the facility.
The price for electrical services is much lower if you order design, production and installation from our company.
The exact cost of electrical services is announced when calculating the estimate of the task.