Pump control panels
We produce high-quality and reliable pump control panels for tasks of different complexity, the filling of the control panel can be different and depends on the number of serviced objects. Production according to the technical task of the Customer for residential, commercial, office buildings and rooms and shopping and entertainment and business centers.
Our principles for solving the assigned tasks
- Flexibility and speed in decisions
- Energy efficiency
- Environmental Safety
Pump control panels Kiev, Ukraine
Modern and reliable power supply and automation solutions
Purpose of the pump control panel
The pump control panel ensures the constant and well-coordinated functioning of various pumping equipment, and also controls all the main parameters of the station (water supply, sewerage, pressure level, etc.). In addition, control panels:
- work in manual and automatic modes;
- control the presence of voltage (using light-signaling equipment, ammeters, voltmeters);
- ensure smooth workflow and motor protection (with ATS);
- carry out monitoring and dispatching activities;
- are responsible for emergency shutdown of equipment.
The complete set of the pump control panel is modulated depending on the category of pumps available to the customer and their number, on the availability of additional functionality and technical capabilities. The standard basic set of PCP consists of:
- A rectangular case made of metal with a control panel located on its front side. The panels may differ in design, but each panel must have a Start or Stop key;
- One or more switches that activate manual mode;
- Fuses and other protective equipment;
- Control unit for voltage regulation of three phases;
- Frequency converter controlling an asynchronous motor;
- Automatic control unit for planned or emergency shutdown of the system;
- Sensors (for monitoring water pressure and temperature);
- Thermal relay;
- Set of lamps for light signaling.
Working Modes of PCP
The pump control panel is required to protect equipment from short circuits, possible overheating and overloads, interruptions in the power supply network and idling. When two or more pumps are connected, the SCHUN functions both in the main mode and in the standby mode (i.e. the control system is capable of operating both in automatic mode and in manual mode).
Operation in manual mode allows you to simultaneously connect two pumps at once, but when the system is operating in automatic mode, the simultaneous operation of two pumps is strictly prohibited.
The main functions of the pump control panel. SCHUN targets:
- automatic and manual pump control;
- control over the water level in the system and maintain it at the desired level;
- pump overheating protection;
- automatic switching between pumps (if one of them fails);
- monitoring and tracking the current state of pumping equipment.
Certificates and Licenses
Our own high-tech production, cooperation with manufacturers of reliable and modern components, as well as extensive experience in projects of various levels of complexity allows us to implement the ideas of our clients at reasonable prices.
We use only reliable components
We use only reliable components from well-known world manufacturers
Prices for electrical services
Prices for electrical services depend on the scope of the project, conditions and features of the installation of structures at the facility.
The price for electrical services is much lower if you order design, production and installation from our company.
The exact cost of electrical services is announced when calculating the estimate of the task.